Sport Schedule Changes
--BB on Jan 20th will be held in Cokeville with LSRV at 4, 5 and 6:30
instead of at LSRV and the game on Feb 17th will be held
at LSRV at 3, 4:30, and 6
--JHGBB @ SV changed from Jan 20th to the 18th
--JHWR @ Jackson starts at 10:00 not 9:00 on Feb 4th
--JHWR @ SV starts at 10:00 not 9:00 on Feb 11th
--JHGBB @ Jackson on Feb 11th is CANCELED
--WR @ South Summit on Jan 21st now in Orem from Jan 20th-21st
--WR w Mtn View on February 1st has been changed
to JAN 25TH @ 7:00 pm
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS
T-Shirts for sale: $10 for S - L. XL and above are $15.
Located at CHS office. Sizes limited.
Sewing Club: Time: Everyday -- 7-7:45 AM
Mrs. Harmon's Room
*You are responsible for own material. Mrs. Vonda Teichert will be the advisor for this volunteer club.
CHS BB ROSTER CHS WR ROSTER
JHGBB ROSTER JH WR ROSTER
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1 Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups (4th hour)
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 5th Hour
1:11 – 2:08
2:12 – 3:27 7th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve or maintain current levels of performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Improve or maintain current levels of performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to know and understand the natural positive and negative consequences of their choices. (Being CLASSY)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to know and understand the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)