TO LISTEN TO FOOTBALL GAME LIVE, CLICK HERE!
**There have been questions regarding policy of release of student/athletes from the team or group following an event. Below is the procedure for releasing a student/athlete from the bus.
Cokeville High School - Alternate Transport Request
- Students who are transported to an event with a team or group will return with the team or group.The following exceptions may apply.
- A student may be released to his/her parent(s) by having prior WRITTEN notice on file in the office 24 hours prior to departure, or face-to-face contact with the coach or advisor following the event.
- Students may be released to a person other than parent only if all four conditions listed below are met.
- The parent must make a written request to the athletic director or principal naming the person that is to be responsible for the student 24 hours prior to initial departure of team/group.
- The parent must make direct contact, phone or in person, with the athletic director or principal.(The athletic director or principal will agree or disagree with the request at the time of personal contact.)
- The party to whom the student is to be release MUST be 21 or older.
- The student will be released ONLY after a face-to-face contact with the coach, student and approved responsible party.
- Team/coach will NOT wait for responsible party to arrive.
- Under NO circumstances will a student leave the school provided transportation without the knowledge and approval of a member of the coaching/advising staff.
- Written request must be made and on file 24 hours prior to departure for any release to a person other than a parent or guardian.
T-Shirts for sale: $10 for S - L. XL and above are $15.
Located at CHS office. Sizes limited.
Sewing Club: Time: Everyday -- 7-7:45 AM
Mrs. Harmon's Room
*You are responsible for own material. Mrs. Vonda Teichert will be the advisor for this volunteer club.
Sport Schedule Changes
--JHBB @ Manilla is on Nov 3rd at 4:00
--JHBB @ Lyman is on Nov 18th at 4:30
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS
HS FOOTBALL ROSTER VOLLEYBALL ROSTER
JH FOOTBALL ROSTER JH VOLLEYBALL ROSTER ____________________________________________
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1 Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups (4th hour)
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 5th Hour
1:11 – 2:08
2:12 – 3:27 7th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve or maintain current levels of performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Improve or maintain current levels of performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to know and understand the natural positive and negative consequences of their choices. (Being CLASSY)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to know and understand the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)