Click below for more information
BB MTN VIEW/LYMAN BRACKETS JHBBB @ EVANSTON TIME SHEET
Sport Schedule Changes
--JHGBB @ SV changed from Jan 20th to the 18th
--JHWR @ Jackson starts at 10:00 not 9:00
--JHWR @ SV starts at 10:00 not 9:00
--WR w Mtn View on February 1st has been changed
to JAN 25TH @ 7:00 pm
--WR @ South Summit on Jan 21st now in Orem from Jan 20th-21st
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS
T-Shirts for sale: $10 for S - L. XL and above are $15.
Located at CHS office. Sizes limited.
Sewing Club: Time: Everyday -- 7-7:45 AM
Mrs. Harmon's Room
*You are responsible for own material. Mrs. Vonda Teichert will be the advisor for this volunteer club.
JHBBB Roster JH Cheer Roster
have been questions regarding policy of release of student/athletes
from the team or group following an event. Below is the procedure for
releasing a student/athlete from the bus.
Cokeville High School - Alternate Transport Request
- Students who are transported to
an event with a team or group will return with the team or group.The
following exceptions may apply.
- A student may be released
to his/her parent(s) by having prior WRITTEN notice on file in the
office 24 hours prior to departure, or face-to-face contact with the
coach or advisor following the event.
- Students may be released to a person other than parent only if all four conditions listed below are met.
- The parent must make a
written request to the athletic director or principal naming the person
that is to be responsible for the student 24 hours prior to initial
departure of team/group.
- The parent must make
direct contact, phone or in person, with the athletic director or
principal.(The athletic director or principal will agree or disagree
with the request at the time of personal contact.)
- The party to whom the student is to be release MUST be 21 or older.
- The student will be released ONLY after a face-to-face contact with the coach, student and approved responsible party.
- Team/coach will NOT wait for responsible party to arrive.
- Under NO circumstances will a
student leave the school provided transportation without the knowledge
and approval of a member of the coaching/advising staff.
- Written request must be made
and on file 24 hours prior to departure for any release to a person
other than a parent or guardian.
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1 Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups (4th hour)
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 5th Hour
1:11 – 2:08
2:12 – 3:27 7th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve or maintain current levels of performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Improve or maintain current levels of performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to know and understand the natural positive and negative consequences of their choices. (Being CLASSY)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to know and understand the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)